Live Entertainment and Events
Looking for a Great Time? Come to Sutton’s!
Whether you are looking for a solo night out or need a place to bring your friends for a bite to eat and a bit of fun, Sutton’s Philadelphia Bar has you covered! From live music and games to just great conversation and drinks, dropping by to see what is going on is always a great move.
Our Entertainment Schedule Includes:
- Cookhouse: a pop-up experience with different chefs from 6 PM- 10 PM on certain Mondays
- Bingo Night: 6:30 PM every Tuesday
- The Cecil Bee Spelling Bee: 8 PM every Tuesday
- Taco Tuesday: 3 for $12 Tacos every Tuesday
- Quizzo: 8 PM to 9:30 PM every Wednesday
- Variety Night: 8 pm to late
- A Variety Experience, “Hellride” with Sarah Knittel every third Thursday
- Brendan Skwire & The Country Gold Classics: 8 PM to 11 PM every Friday
- Philadelphia Eagles Football: Watch the birds here with friends!
- Live Music: As available, call for details!
Check out our menu to see the food and drinks we offer, or to learn a bit more about the Philly in our DNA, read our story. For your convenience, reservations are recommended for larger groups – give us a call to make a reservation.